The forty-second issue of the scientific quarterly "Research Journal of Great Khorasan"(Volume 11, Number 42: Spring 1400)
Great Khorasan" with 11 years of experience is the only authoritative scientific journal in Iran focusing on studies and research in the field of civilization of Great Khorasan. In the latest evaluation and ranking of prestigious journals, this journal has succeeded in obtaining the Q1 scientific rank in the field of humanities from the Islamic World Citation Database (ISC) and also obtaining the scientific degree (b) from the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology. Scientific Quarterly of "Research Journal of Great Khorasan" on the fields of civilization of Great Khorasan, especially "Historical, political and urban geography" and "History of Art; "Urbanism and Architecture" is concentrated in this historical realm.
In the forty-second issue of the scientific quarterly "Research Journal of Great Khorasan" with the predominant field of art research in Great Khorasan, the following articles have been embellished:
• || "Typology of decorations of Khairat Khan and Mirza Jafar schools in Mashhad" by Alireza Sheikhi ||
• || "Thematic analysis and visual codes of the painting" Son's hair on the death of his father "version of Al-Tair area of Herat Teymouri school" by Taktam Hosseini, Jamal Arabzadeh and Farzaneh Farrokhfar ||
• || "Study of the evolution of the concept of entrance in Iranian schools (research based on the study of five leading schools)" by Shima Omrani Doost and Amin Abdomjiri ||
• || "Reading the lived experience of a museum visitor in a holy place (Case study: Museums of the holy shrine of Razavi)" by Marzieh Hekmat and Parvin Partovi ||
• In this issue, the subject of endowment with the article || "Entrepreneurship and job creation in the field of knowledge-based businesses based on endowment capacity; Presenting a Model Using Dimtel Technique and Structural Equation Modeling »By Morteza Haghighi, Maryam Taghvaei and Saeed Saffarian Hamedani || Has also been considered.
• Also archaeological re-reading of the urban civilizations of Great Khorasan through the article || "Evaluation of the role of environmental factors in the formation of Parthian settlements in the city of Khosf in South Khorasan Province, East Iran" by Hossein Sedighiyan, Meysam Nikzad, Mohsen Heidari Dastnaei and Musa Sabzi Doabi || It is another work published in this issue.
The scientific quarterly "Research of Great Khorasan" seeks to provide a suitable platform for the publication of scientific works and articles of professors, graduates, domestic researchers, foreigners from Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan and Russia, or orientalists in Western countries. , To take an effective step in establishing the scientific authority of studies in the Great Khorasan Basin. Researchers can send their scientific papers after registering in the system of this journal to the address http://jgk.imamreza.ac.ir or for more information, call 31541 - 051 ext. 1515.
Scientific Quarterly "Journal of Great Khorasan"